This is where the fun really begins! Want to add depth and dimension to a flat piece? Dixie Belle Glaze finishes do just that!
Gold Shimmer is cool and understated, but you can layer it on and really glam it up!
- Give the Clear Coat a couple hours to dry (or you can glaze first and then Clear coat).
- Be sure the glaze is mixed really well.
- Working in sections, use a chip brush or sponge brush and start applying the glaze to your liking.
- If you are working with a piece with lots of nooks and crannies/carvings, work the glaze in to make those details pop.
- If you would like less glaze, simply wipe off with a damp rag or paper towel.
Watch this video on how to apply Dixie Belle's Glazes!